Smart diagnostics where it's needed
How IDIS2GO works
IDIS2GO® is a telehealth medical diagnostic system to perform remote collection, transmission and storage medical information about the patient physiological parameters and vital signs. It is designed for preliminary diagnostics of patient functions and remote patient monitoring during treatment and rehabilitation.
All devices are integrated into a single telemedicine complex with specialized software.
- Each examination performed is stored in the internal memory with a unique number and is sent to a secure cloud storage.
- Access via 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi and IDIS2GO also works in offline mode
- Possibility of remote access from any computer to read the results of examinations, analyze and consult with a medical specialist.
All-in-one SaaS solution for remote diagnostics
All features insight
Remote diagnostic for everyone and everywhere
Target patient groups
Ambulance crews, outpatient clinics, rural health care centers, as well as emergency and elderly care workers are using IDIS2GO to perform medical examinations and diagnoses on patients:
- Patients who want urgent diagnosis at the clinic
- Patients in rural and remote areas
- Patients with chronic diseases
- People who are at home in self-isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- People with disabilities at home
- Patients with limited mobility
- Elderly patients, etc.
The IDIS2GO system is a universal solution for remote health care in the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as for outpatient monitoring persons with disabilities and those who are restricted in movement.
Immediate remote access to diagnostic data
Web, mobile & tablet app
All-in-one SaaS solution enabling IoMT connectivity. Includes store & forward technology, and EHR integration.
IDIS2GO has 2 options of professional use:
- with Patient Monitor
- with Android Tablet
The web, tablet and mobile apps have a user-friendly and intuitive interface for a wide audience of medical staff and care workers.
Secured cloud for analyzing, viewing and sharing diagnostic data
IDIS2GO collects diagnostic data automatically, and transmits it with unique examination number to the doctor via Cloud. Complex supports full operation in:
- Offline — collecting and storing patient examination data without the availability of Internet connection and synchronization with the Cloud Storage;
- Online — automatic transmission of data to the Cloud Storage upon renewal of connection to the network Internet modes.
IoT connectivity — a wide range of medical devices
The basic IDIS2GO kit consists of medical devices for diagnosing vital signs and health conditions:
- Electronic blood pressure monitor
- SpO2 pulse oximeter sensor
- Infrared forehead/ear thermometer
- Urine analyzer
- Tablet or Vital signs patient monitor
- Backpack (for IDIS2GO-M) or Bag (for IDIS2GO-T)
If necessary, IDIS2GO kit is supplemented with additional devices:
- Ultrasound scanner, etc.
Get a free consultation
Find out about costs and other details of the IDIS2GO platform by sending a request. Start our partnership now!