Ultrasonic pocket doppler is a portable fetal heart rate (FHR) equipment that is specifically designed for pregnant women to perform their daily FHR.
The device helps to control the heartbeat of the fetus at any time to prevent pathologies.
Ultrasonic pocket doppler is a lightweight device specifically designed for comfortable use in hands.
Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler is intended for the detection of fetal heart rate from the 10th week of gestation.. It is intended to be used by professionally trained health care
personnel or pregnant women in hospitals, clinics or at home.
- FHR detection and display
- FH signal intensity indicator
- FH sound
- FH icon
- Switching off when no signal received for 2 Min
- Battery indicator
- Sound volume adjustment
- Low battery warning
- Bluetooth connection (Optional)
- Sound volume levels
- ALL-IN-ONE design
- Slim and compact design, portable
- Built in speaker
- High sensitivity
- Digital display of FHR
- Touch panel for easy control
- Low ultrasound power affects far less than ultrasound in women’s counseling and higher safety
- 3MHz probe detects fetal heart beat
- Pulse wave technology
- Extremely low radiation level
- Built in Bluetooth
- Volume adjustable
Length*Width* Height: (48±2) mm× (39±2) mm× (147±3) mm Weight: < 180g