Electronic Stethoscope can be used to monitor cardiac sounds and pulmonary sounds. All cardiopulmonary signals can be recorded and traced back.
It is a specialized auxiliary device intended for medical diagnostic use in respiratory diseases such as pediatric pneumonia, child asthma, elderly bronchitis etc.
• 1.3 inch OLED display.
• 24 hrs*4 days of continuous use per charge.
• Both Bell and diaphragm mode optional, suitable for both cardiac auscultation and lung auscultation.
• Real-time transmission via Bluetooth for wireless Mobile App or PC connection.
• 100x audio amplification.
• Noise reduction technology to realize 80% noise cancelling performance.
• Comfortable with skin-friendly medical level silicone material.
• 10 volume levels for listening comfort.
• 10 brightness levels display.
• Real-time waveform display of auscultation signal.
The tester fits easily in the hand of an adult.
Listen to heart, lung, other body sounds with over 100X amplification, stunning clarity and depth of sound. It allows record the auscultation for the diagnosis follow-up, unlike any other electronic stethoscope.